Hotmail which was formerly known as Windows Live Hotmail is one of the most known and acknowledged online website portal developed by Microsoft.
How to create a Hotmail account on the Android software?
Creating the Hotmail account in the Android software is fairly easy. Android platform is known for being friendly to all apps and providing seamless accessibility to each one of them. These are applications which are useful on the daily basis and Android is the best operating system to use this upon. You will need to install the application on the phone separately; else you can use the browser as well.
- To create a free account on the android phone, first, make sure that you are provided with a web browser like Google Chrome.
- Once you have a Google Chrome account, in the search tab type hotmail.com to go the homepage of Outlook.com. This takes you to the first page of the website.
- On the very first page, the user is been asked to either sign in to an already existing account or to sign up or create a new account for free.
- As the user here would be signing up for the first time then on the home page, select the “Create a new account for free” option.
- As the user clicks for the option the user is asked to enter the username for the email identification of the user. The mentioned username would be applied in the later created email identification.
- After entering the username the user is asked to enter a password which allows all alphabets, spaces, and numeric digits but blocks away punctuation marks.
- After adding the password which should be at least six characters long, the user is asked for his/her personal information.
- The personal information includes first name, last name, country details and date of birth to assure the person signing up is at least 13 years old.
- After setting in the personal details the user is asked to type a specific code which appears on the screen to make sure the user signing up is a real person.
- After setting up the mail account, the user is asked to set its display screen language and the time zone the user exists in. Afterward, on an agreement with the terms of services provided under the barrier of Microsoft and Outlook, a new Hotmail account is created.
It is a webmail service and users access it from any web browser anywhere in the world with an Internet connection, provided the username and password to access the Hotmail account is known. Hotmail is quite old and was the first of the free web services available across the web. It is founded by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith, which was originally spelled as Hotmail putting emphasis on the HTML in the name.
How to create a Hotmail account on the desktop?
The desktop is one of the best devices to use the Hotmail mailing platform. The interface is designed such as to provide seamless checking of emails and messages that can even be set to enable notifications when the user surfs generally through the computer even. The process for doing the same is fairly simple.
- Open up the browser in your system and type Hotmail in the search bar above.
- You will be taken to a Google Search result where the first website is the one which you will need to click on.
- After that, you will be taken to the website, where you can see two buttons. One stating ‘Create a Free Account’ while the other stating ‘Sign in’.
- Click on the ‘Create a Free Account’ button and fill the necessary credentials that will be required while creating an account. Make sure that the back – up email which you provide is the one that you may use a quote often and make sure to give a strong password.
- Following this, click on the steps following that and you are done! You can then send and receive emails through that ID.
So, these were the different steps to open an account in Hotmail. You can open your free today, and make use of the modern and luxurious interface that it provides.