Microsoft Outlook allows the user to view, compose and archive the emails locally so the user doesn’t have to be online to be able to do any email work. In order to log into the Outlook application on the desktop, the user needs to follow the following steps:
- In order to log in to the 2003 version of Outlook portal, the user needs to download the Outlook Hotmail Connector. This application adds functionality to this version of Outlook, which would hence allow the user to access his/her Hotmail account efficiently.
- Install the software after the download completes. This takes you to select “Accept terms in License Agreement” and proceeding click “Install”.
- The installer then shows a progress bar and when it finishes, the user has to click the finish option in the bottom right corner to install the application.
- Once the software is installed, the Outlook icon appears on the desktop.
- The user double clicks on the icon in order to go to the software.
- Once you reach the page of the application, there shows up a menu bar which has the option “Outlook Connector”. The menu provides an option “Add New Account” at the bottom of the list.
- Enter the required Hotmail email address in the space with the same name following it with entering the password. Assign the field with personal information that is required. This can be a personal name, a business name or any other name with a different purpose.
- Click “OK” and then “OK” again when you are done.
- With the click on the “OK” option, a new Hotmail account is created on the Outlook version of 2003.
- Office Outlook version of 2007 includes new features that make it much easier for the user to search through the emails, organize work and share information with user’s contacts. Though the appearance of both the versions of Outlook, the logging in the procedure is the same.
Hotmail is a web-based E-mail service from Microsoft. It was launched in 1996 by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith. Hotmail, when it was originally launched was spelled as Hotmail as per the codes of HTML language.
How to sign in Hotmail through 2010 Outlook?
It also has to offer with mobile access through its application, a built-in search requirement and a spam filter facility. All previous version devices have outlook 2003 and 2007. It may seem that these versions may be outdated but as a matter of fact, they are the most popular ones even today. This is solely because of the fact that the features these offered were many users – friendly and integrates with almost everything of even today.
Signing in through Hotmail through the platform of Outlook 2010 is a fairly easy process. Although the mailing domain went a major time in between the previous version and this, the ability to seamlessly connect mails still remained the same. Therefore, these are the steps which one can follow if they want to log in through the 2010 version.
- Logging on to the 2010 version of Outlook is the most efficient and easiest of all.
- Do the procedure beginning with double-clicking the icon on the desktop screen.
- Once the page appears, click on the “File” option on the menu bar at the top of the window and then click “Info”.
- Click on “Add Account” option.
- Proceed with the similar process of filling in with the personal information, the username, and password.
- Finalize the settings and click on “Next” to proceed.
- Restart the Outlook application again and go to file menu at the top left corner of the screen.
- Select your Hotmail account from the options available there to access to your Hotmail account.
So, these were the different methods to be followed if you want to log in through the different platforms of Outlook. Create your Hotmail account today and surf it on the go with Outlook.